The annual conference on Combinatorics Workshop (조합론 학술대회) was begun in 2004 by the Yonsei University BK21 Research Group. In this year, it will take place at Sungkyunkwan University in Suwon, August 16-17, 2017.
If you would like to participate the conference, please register your information before August 6. (Online registration)
If you wish to give a talk, please submit your abstract before July 30 through the registration page.
- Title. 2017 Combinatorics Workshop (2017 조합론 학술대회)
- Date. August 16-17 (Wed-Thu), 2017
- Venue. Room 51306, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon
- Web. http://cw2017.combinatorics.kr
- We are going to
- give 3 invited talks (50 min each), 5 contributed talks (25 min each), and Yoomi Rho memorial talk.
- provide for 3 meals (banquet of August 16, breakfast and lunch of August 17) for all participates.
- distribute the abstracts of CW2017.
- Invited Speakers
- Ilkyoo Choi, Pusan National University, Korea
- Boram Park, Ajou University, Korea
- Meesue Yoo, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- Special Speaker for Memorial talk
- Seog-Jin Kim, Konkuk University, Korea
- Host. Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
- Sponsor. Applied algebra and Optimization Research Center (AORC)
- Gi-Sang Cheon, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- Jang Soo Kim, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- Young Soo Kwon, Yeungnam University, Korea
- Heesung Shin, Inha University, Korea
- Committee of Discrete Mathematics, The Korean Mathematical Society (Chair: Young Soo Kwon, Yeungnam University)
- June 20, 2017: Webpage is open.
- June 26, 2017: Notification of workshop
- June 30, 2017: Start of registration and submissions
- July 30, 2017: Deadline for submissions
- If you want to give a talk, please submit Title and Long Abstract.
- July 31, 2017: Confirm of program for workshop
- August 6, 2017: End of registration
- August 16-17, 2017: Workshop